Monday, May 18, 2009

Feeling Better


After three and a half months, my racquetball injury has finally cleared up. The injury was back, groin, hip, hamstring affecting and took forever to get everything back in working order. Till now, about all I could do was bike ride. Lots of rainy days really put the kibosh on that. Now however, everything is hunky dory and I am able to begin a regular exercise routine to compliment the riding.
I have been watching with envy a fellow blogger really racking up the miles and having a blast. The envy is because she rides in many of the same places I like to bike.




After work I got ole blue ready and took a 20 mile spin in Fairhaven, Acushnet, Rochester and Mattapoisett. All in Massachusetts. The southeast coast if your looking at a map. The ride provided a really good cardio workout which is something I haven't done in a while. I don't usually ride that hard, but it's been so long since I got a good workout, I couldn't resist pushing the envelope a little.












See you around

No comments:

Post a Comment