Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Snow Day


We finally got a bit of snow. It's been quite a mild winter. I have not been able to get much biking yet. There are lots of good excuses that I'll save for a more opportune time.

I have been getting my lunchtime walks in, and plenty of racquetball and weight training at the Y. The weight loss is slow and steady, which is probably how I put it on. It's too bad we can't lose like those people on the "fat" reality show. 12, 15, 18 pounds a week. Two a week is OK I guess. At that rate in two years I'll weight around six.

The job transfer is not looking good. Lots of outside people are bidding to move around. Although my senority is double and tripple theirs, they are in the job title and get first dibbs. Crap.

It's beyond time to start bike commuting again. I have been chawing about it for weeks and keep procrasinating. I will have to give it a try this weekend if I work. Sunday for sure.


I went for a walk at lunch with my camera.




No comments:

Post a Comment