Friday, May 30, 2008

Read Between the Lines



Commuting this week has been really nice. The Asylum grounds is part of the quiet section of my ride. One of the things I noticed is how they take care of the bigwigs. They get some pretty nice little houses as part of the perks. The place is almost overrun with squirrels though. I guess it's because there are so many nuts.


The very last section of the commute is where the highway begins. It can get hairy but this is where I leave car. Notice that the photo is taken from the middle of the road. (between the yellow line). I am about to take a left into the park and ride lot. It's the end of yet another 11 mile commute through the city.
Four years I have been doing this and have already lost a pound.

1 comment:

  1. "The place is almost overrun with squirrels though. I guess it's because there are so many nuts."

    Haha...very punny :)

    Nice pictures! I really need to ramp up my "riding to work".

    ReplyDelete