Monday, January 10, 2011

Blizzard and Baltimore

Another blizzard heading our way. Wednesday is predicted to be the brunt of the storm. I am leaving early Thursday morning for National Soccer Coaches Association of America convention in Baltimore. If the plane is allowed to leave that is. We'll see.

We got a few inches of Snow on Saturday which again closed the MUP. The town DPW is still fighting with the Selectmen over the purchase of a new truck. Till then, they are holding the MUP hostage saying they can not plow it without special equipment.

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure from where you will be leaving but Boston is expecting up to 17 inches of snow. The schools of my town canceled for tomorrow, and practically no one is going to work. Good luck on catching that plane!