Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Final Steps Converting to Winter Commuter



My winter tires arrived last night not quite in time for my last day of commuting. They will still surely get a lot of use getting me to the store, gym, Pub99 etc.  Like many bikers, we have no problem finding a destination and reason to ride our bikes.

I got a good deal  from Bike Tires Direct and I'm sure they will look good on the SS with the new fender(s) I also purchased.  The (s) is like this because the front one doesn't fit my bike.  Often I learn to look at what I'm ordering before I pay for it.  Often, but not this time.  My fault and I'll eat it for now.  I'm sure someone around here will be able to use it if you have a mountain bike with suspension.  If you want it, come by and pick it up.

Joy to all those things you celebrate  It's a wonderful time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment