Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lost and Found

Cargo Ship from Panama arrived yesterday
 As always. Click any photo for big


A few months ago I lost my best glasses.  I gave it a few weeks to see if they would turn up then decided to replace them when BJ's had a 1/2 price sale.  Three weeks ago, I lost the BJ's glasses and ordered a new pair last Tuesday.  Friday I found the first pair in an old glass case in my catch all basket in the kitchen.   Today I was packing my rain gear for the ride to work and found the replacement pair I lost three weeks ago in a pocket.

In a matter of four days I went from two pair of glasses I don't like to five pair.  It's like the old days with telephones.  One in every room.  But I do get to see things more clearly on the daily commute.

Living along a working waterfront is pretty neat.  There is always something interesting going on.



No comments:

Post a Comment