Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Popcicle Toes

I didn't realize till the end of the ride that I had no feeling in my toes.  As they say, "what you don't know...". Today was one of the standard 25 mile loops through the neighboring town.  In the two hour ride less than a dozen vehicles passed.   It felt like I was on tour somewhere in Upstate NY or out west again.  

I did take the steel touring bike on this ride and am always amazed at how smooth it rides.  It's a 2007 Novara Randonee and it's a really great touring bike if you ever take the plunge.

Climate change sale

It was windy last night

Acushnet MA. 

Rochester MA. 

Barn work in Mattapoisett, MA. 

Back yard art

It's been a while. 

1 comment:

  1. I get popsicle toes as soon as it drops below about 68 degrees (maybe a mild exaggeration). Wool socks and duct tape over the mesh sections of my cycling shoes helps for me. (I just looked up Popsicle and apparently it’s a trademarked word – I never knew that.) Nice Red Barn. Happy New Year. Ride On in 2012…

    ReplyDelete